Friday, March 13, 2009

Letters in Mail

March 13th



I rode 55 miles of hills yesterday - and am feeling better about my training in that area. I'm now averaging 300+ miles per week - with generally one day off for my body to recoup! (Recommended by my trainer). By the time I take off on this adventure I will have completed over 5000 miles in training.



Carol and I mailed almost 300 letters to industry & personal friends and family requesting their support in my quest to raise dollars for the DPHA Scholarship Fund. We know it's a tough time to be raising money, but we believe our goal to help build the Fund is a worthy cause. Each time a scholarship is awarded to a college student we will help that individual move closer to achieving his or her dreams. Especially in these times our young people will be needing all the help they can get. Thanks to everyone who is helping these dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment